2008年7月2日星期三

~.~ Unlucky Day!!!!! ~.~

today very unlucky!!!!rushing here and there also can't get the bus and the mrt!!!reach office already late 5 min!!!!stupid company late 5 min need to add back half an hour onli can go home!!!still got 2 presentation going on!!!!sian ah!!!!now rushing a power point at office everyday!!!! my really dunno my manager thinking wat der!!!!keep on fight with other ppl make ppl dun like him!!!y ah???really cannot understand!!!!sometime trust me very good sometime trust me like hell!!!!he really got problem!!!!but he really got a lot of experience...... can let much from him........but he teach ppl very fast 1!!!!many time i dunno what he talking about!!!!and he say if dunno just ask.!!!!when i ask him he show me a black face!!!!really hard to communicate with him!!!!really dunno what he want!!!!he say like that than do a different thing out!!!!so stupid!!!!i know shirley and ck them say me stupid give him bully!!!!and say me scare this and that!!!!but i just want to learn thing from edmund i dun think want to flight with him!!!!they asking me to fight with him!!!!but what for i need to fight with him ler!!!??? and keep on ask me to change department!!! for me i feel that i just want to learn thing and i just know how to do my work smoothly what for i need to change a new department and learn again start from 0 ler!!!!y i must so stupid to do that!!!!i really dunno they is a good friend or bad friend.....haih!!!!what kind of friend like that???!!!Izzit really help me??? or want me dead???!!!but edmund sometime also very bad to me la is true!!!!but he also good to me sometime!!!!dunno la!!!!very fan on job thing!!!dun think too much la!!!!just do what can i do now!!!! what i fault dun dun follow just follow the good way!!!!gambateh!!!!

1 条评论:

CrystaL~ 妮妮 说...

很多错字哦。。!!你在这公司做了之后,你真的瘦了。。。忙碌之外还要记得吃东西哦!