2008年8月21日星期四

hate the stupid manager!!!!bad luck!!!!

recently the stupid manager dunno eat wrong madician or what!!!!but i know his parten every time got promblem sure blame me 1!!!!i damn hate him on this!!!! this feel day keep on scold me!!!!coz got many problem in booking but all also his problem!!!!and commited already front counter staff thing then can't complete the seat then say he din say that be4!!!!then all the counter staff come and complain with me say his stupid kisiao ah!!!!haih!!!!i dun1 be sadin anymore i hate him!!!!!all the office ppl also hate him!!!! and all other staff see him treat me like that also very angry and pity me!!!!next month i think i will change department already coz my general manager told me last week and say dun let edmund know that i want to transfer department !!!!i really no dare to let him know coz if he know i transfer to other department sure kisiao!!!!maybe will make a bad thing to me!!!! damn scare this kind of stupid ppl!!!!dunno what to do!!!!but he already resign with company......i just scare be4 he leave company then i need to transfer and no tell him he sure kisiao again!!!!haih!!!!how ah????why i got a stupid manager like that???who can teach me how to do!!!!!he brain really have problem 1!!!!he think everyone in the company also enermy with him 1!!!!haih!!!!stupid ppl!!!!! really hope god bless me now!!!!other problem is the owner of this house need to take back liao......now we finding a new place to move!!!!but all price is very high now!!!!!already very poor how to servive ler????!!!!!shit la!!!!!no money liao!!!!!i not dare to tell my dad and mum 1st coz dun let them worry!!!! i try to settle it with my dear 1st......haih!!!!! god u must help us!!!!

3 条评论:

CrystaL~ 妮妮 说...

哈。。??现在的屋子都很贵了。。而且还是在新加坡。。

lingling 说...

yalo, this month and next month need to eat grass liao lo......
no money ah!!!!!!charm and sian ah!!!!!until now no yet get house!!!!haih!!!!

CrystaL~ 妮妮 说...

Yaya...^-^ Only grass is Free...flower also can...hehe